Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So it begins.....


Ahhhhhhhhhhh what d'ya know? My first blog entry, hmmmm, well there are three contributors in this blog entry, Joe, Phil and myself so I hope that this little page would enable us to share our daily lives and happenings with all you cool cats out there.

Ok F*CK that sounded so f*cking gay, but whatever, we all have to start somewhere I guess. My name's Jin, I'm a student pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, I'll be flying over to Perth next month for my final semester till I graduate.

I love music, I like performing and I do the vocals for a band called Vespertine. We're currently taking a break right now due to my departure to Perth but hopefully things will kick off once I get back. You can listen to Vespertine's Music at MYSPACE.COM.Yada yada bla bla I don't know what else to write but I guess this will do for now, pz.


*P.S: At least my first post is more interesting than Phil's*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home