Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fete De La Musique


There it was again, Fete De La Musique! The French Music Festival, the only show that I pretty much looked forward to this year having it be my last. The crowd that day was simply amazing and on behalf of Vespertine I would like to thank all of those who have supported the band and our music throughout the four years we've stuck together. And I would also like to thank those who were there when we were palying our last show, espeically my family and my close friends.

Thanks once again to the smashing crowd that night. To those who were not able to make it to the festival, I've actually edited a 20 second clip of our performance. Just bits and pieces here and there and the song you hear in the video clip is actually our latest composition entitled 'Never There'. So make sure you look out for that!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the clip. ;) I'll link you guys up. All the best with Melbourne!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jin said...

lol, i'll be goin to Perth, not Melbourne, but hopefully after my studies i'll go to melbourne, sydney, canberra, bla bla bla where ever.....

12:23 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Jin, weren't you going to China to study?Don't lie to the readers will you? Haha :P

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ish, I swear someone told me Melbourne. Must've been Wei Li. Or David. I'll whack them for that! ;P

Okay, I'm just blaming them for my own blurness. Tee-hee. Regardless, all the best! :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jin said...

hahaha, thanks loads

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home