Wednesday, June 21, 2006

counting down the days

Greetings everyone, so it seems that this blog has had a good start. My name is Philip and im a naturally bred Kuala Lumpur boy currently studying in Canberra, Australia. I'm currently doing my degree in Advertising and Marketing at University of Canberra after doing a 2 and a half years diploma in advertising course in IACT which is based in Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya. Well for an introduction, i find Canberra peaceful but boring compared to the nightlives of my home country. Tomorrow i will be sitting for my last paper for my first semester. I will then be heading back to KL on the 26th of June for about 28 days or so to catch a couple of movies with my buddies, have A LOT OF TEA with them or basically just spend most of my time with them for they have missed my presence and my silly jokes.

Recently my male pet cat, Shirley (which i accidentally named it when it was younger due to the fact that i did not know whether it was a he or she) was suffering from hernia disease and had to undergo an operation. The operation was successful but he has a bald patch below his tummy and he looks kinda aweseome but weird. Let me tell you a little more about him. He goes out late at night just like the owner and comes back in the morning when he hears the sound of his owners car engine from a street away. Now how many stray cats do that and reacts/comes to you when you call them by their name? Here is a picture of my adorable cat for I've missed him so much. Long Live Shirley!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a cat is a stray cat, would you know the name of the cat for you to call it and for the cat to respond and come to you?? :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Because, when its feeding time, we call it by their given name :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

hmm you have a point 'miss anonymous' so it isn't a stray pet. what would you call it then?

P.S: haha thanks for correcting me.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home