Thursday, June 22, 2006

It is unusual.....

To find me awake at this hour of the day, usually I'd still be buried under the sheets of serenity till God knows when. The good news is, my biological clock is perfectly back to normal for the time being unless I decide to take a nap in the afternoon which is something I might do as the STUPID meeting with Celcom has been postponed for no apparent reason.

*P.S :It's unusual again for a person like me to get involve/participate in this blog*










Nvm, so I asked her to visit the site......







Cheh waaaaa, kembang-ness kau kau until......








=.=" but hey....at least I have an extra reader now.

But yeah I do agree that keeping a blog would be a great way to keep in touch with friends....

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

Get some real hosting man... and shift to WP. Then I'll cut you a better layout! :D

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home