Monday, July 17, 2006

greetings from down under

wassup! i'm finally here! It was a long flight but well it was well worth it for the nice weather, did i mention that my hands are half the time numb? haha, there's so much to share from my recording sessions till my arrival here in perth. ut i'll be happy to share my happenings with all of you.

for those of you wishing to come to perth, i guess at the current moment the best fare to choose from is Qantas. I was suprised to find that the flight was a real pleasant one, really comfortable and we all each get a personal television attached on the seat in front of us. And you get UNCENCORED movies! how cool is that? hahaha

but at the current moment i miss my family; mom, bro, sis-in-law, little ashlynn, sis and my baby. i love you all very much and grateful for your support to me coming to perth. You are all my firm foundation of support and i'll try my best not to disappoint you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home